Terms and Conditions
POM Boutique is the retail trading name of:
Peace Of Mind 925 ltd
7 Dunkirk Business Park
Registered in England No. 4296137
VAT Reg No 596 0233 32
(b) Where the goods are ordered for delivery by installments, each installment shall be deemed to be a separate contract.
We do our best to keep prices fair so that you can purchase quality designs at reasonable prices. Prices may be subject to change without notice according to fluctuating metal prices and stone sizes.
Risk in the Goods passes to the Purchaser when the Goods are off loaded from POM Boutique’s or its agents vehicle at the point of destination or (in a case where POM Boutique or its agent does not effect delivery such as a retail event) at the time when the Goods leave POM Boutique’s premises.
(1) The property and the legal and beneficial ownership in the goods will only pass or be transferred to the Purchaser when:-
(a) the Goods the subject of this contract; and
(b) all other Goods the subject of any other contract between the Purchaser and POM Boutique which, at the time of payment of the full price of the Goods sold under this contract, have been paid for in full.
(a) Pre-payment is required on all orders and Goods are not dispatched until funds have been received.
(b) Buying online with POM Boutique is safe and secure. Payments through our website are processed with Sage Pay via SSL which encrypts data, making sure your details are secure and safe. POM Boutique does not store your card details or have access to any card details for security reasons.
6. Collection and delivery
(a) Failure to deliver the goods by the date specified may entitle the Buyer to reject goods if the delivery is 4 weeks later than the date specified on this order. If the delivery date is to be later than specified it must be agreed with the Buyer within one week of this order being received by Peace of Mind. Peace of Mind shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
(b) Delivery shall be taken by the Purchaser in accordance with the terms of this contract. If for any reason the Purchaser is unwilling or unable to accept delivery of the Goods at the time when the Goods are due and ready for delivery POM Boutique shall if its storage facilities permit store the goods and take all reasonable steps to prevent their deterioration until their actual delivery and the purchaser shall be liable to POM Boutique for the reasonable cost of its so doing. This provision shall be in addition to not in substitution of any other payment or damages for which the Purchaser may become liable in respect of its failure to take delivery at the appropriate date.
(c) UK and Northern Ireland delivery is FREE. Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and EC countries £10 per delivery. All other countries £20 per delivery.
7. Force Majeure
If the manufacture or delivery by normal route or means of delivery or shipment of the Purchaser’s goods or part of them is delayed or made impossible by events beyond the control of POM Boutique or an event falling within the meaning of the term “force majeure” and in particular strikes, lock-outs or differences with workmen, civil disturbance, war, Queen’s enemies, act of God, epidemic, storm, flood, tempest or accident to machinery, Government requirements, quota or licence restrictions, POM Boutique shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver which directly or indirectly is attributable to such events.
(a) POM Boutique will not accept responsibility for notifying carriers (on behalf of the Purchaser) of any claims for loss damage or delay in transit or for mix-delivery or non-delivery unless the Purchaser puts POM Boutique in possession of relevant information in reasonable time for POM Boutique to comply with the claims procedures appropriate.
(b) Complaints on faulty Goods cannot be considered unless official notification is lodged with POM Boutique within seven days from the date of invoice.
(c) Goods must be examined on receipt, and if damaged, signed for as such with immediate advice to POM Boutique If the above procedure is not adhered to POM Boutique cannot accept responsibility. The liability of POM Boutique for loss or damage in transit shall not exceed replacement of the Goods shown to be lost or damaged or at POM Boutique’s option reimbursement of the price received by him for the Goods. All further claims for damages, howsoever arising, are hereby expressly excluded.
(d) All weights measurements and dimensions are approximate only.
(a) POM Boutique has a no-fuss, no-quibbles returns policy. At POM Boutique, you can cancel an order within seven days for a full refund in accordance with European Consumer Law. If your order has already been despatched when we receive your cancellation, we will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
(b) You may return products for any reason up to 14 days after purchase if the product is unused and unopened. All returned goods must be in their original packaging and due care must be taken when preparing your items for return.
(c) If an order is returned, refused or unclaimed by the customer due to customer refusal, customer absence, or customer providing incorrect shipping information, we will attempt contact via phone and/or email if provided.
(d) If a product is defective, please return it to us. Enclose with the returns form in the product's original packaging for a full refund or replacement within 7 days. Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit on the way back to us.
(e) Unfortunately we are not able to offer a free returns service.
POM are required by European Consumer Protection Law to offer you your money back within 30 days of an order cancellation.
Please complete the returns form included with your order, seal up the original packaging securely.
If you are returning an item because it is defective, or because of a mistake on our part, we will be happy to replace it.
REDUCED items are sold as seen and as such are non-returnable, however if a sale item is faulty we will happily replace or exchange for another item of the same value.
7 Dunkirk Business Park
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
This contract shall be construed according to the Law of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Peace of Mind .925 Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Discounts, Promotions and Competitions:
General Terms and Conditions for discounts, promotions and competitions:
- PoM Boutique reserves the right to terminate any discounts, promotion or competition at any time and without prior notice.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are and only available at https://www.pomboutique.co.uk/.
- PoM Boutique reserves the right to alter or amend applicable terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- PoM Boutique reserves the right to modify or withdraw any discount, promotion and competition at any time without prior notice.
- PoM Boutique's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any discount, promotion or competition.
- By redeeming or entering any discount, promotion or competition, you agree to allow PoM Boutique to utilise your full name and likeness for promotional purposes. Failure to do so will result in your entry being void and you will forfeit any right to claim any associated prize.
- Using false details to claim or enter any discount, promotion or competition will result in the discount or promotion becoming non-redeemable or the competition entry void.
- To redeem or enter any discount, promotion or competition, all vouchers or entries must be submitted by the mediums stated in the corresponding terms and conditions. Any vouchers or entries submitted via other mediums will not be accepted and will be deemed void.
- Only one discount or promotion is redeemable at any one time and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discounts and promotions must be used at time of order and cannot be used or applied after this point.
- All discounts and promotions are not applied to any applicable delivery charge unless otherwise stated. Any discount or promotion that reduces an order value to below that of the free delivery threshold will result in a delivery charge being applied.
- Product exclusions may apply to discounts or promotions.
- All competition prizes are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent.
- In the event that a competition prize is unavailable, PoM Boutique reserves the right to provide an alternative at equal or greater value.
- All entries to a competition must be made by the person directly entering the competition.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age and UK residents only. Entrants under this age will forfeit their right to claim a prize and their entries will be void. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
-- All required details and questions must be submitted in order to be eligible to be entered into a competition. Failure to provide these details will result in your entry being void.
No cash or product alternatives are available to competition winners or promotions.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner of a competition. Failure to make contact with the winner within two weeks of the competition will result in the entry being deemed void. PoM Boutique reserves the right to select a replacement winner or not award a prize.
- Employees of PoM Boutique (and it’s agents) and its associated network, their families and / or dependents, and anyone associated with its suppliers are prohibited from entering any competitions run by PoM Boutique. Any entries submitted that breach this condition will be deemed void.
- PoM Boutique accepts no responsibility for competition entries that are lost, delayed or corrupted in any way during the application process.
- Prizes are non transferable to any other individual. PoM Boutique reserves the right to withhold presentation of a prize in these circumstances.
- Where a prize is provided / fulfilled by a third party, PoM Boutique will not accept any liability for the failure to deliver / fulfil the corresponding prize.
- Any competition entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices / solutions will be void.
- All discounts, promotions and competitions are only open to residents of the mainland UK.
- All competition prizes will include free delivery unless otherwise stated. Product prizes will be delivered by DPD or Royal Mail.
- By redeeming a discount or promotion or entering a competition you are agreeing to these and any other corresponding terms and conditions.
- The promoter is PoM Boutique, 7 Dunkirk Business Park, Frome Road, Southwick, Trowbridge BA14 9NL
- If required the winners name and website username will be available by sending a SAE marked PoM Boutique Competition, 7 Dunkirk Business Park, Frome Road, Southwick, Trowbridge BA14 9NL. - Specific discount, promotion and competition terms and conditions are also applicable.
- Minimum order values may apply.
- All promotions and discounts are subject to start and finish dates. No discounts or competition entrees will be processed after the stated closing date.
- Offers and discounts may be applicable to specific product categories and no discounts will be processed for categories outside of those stated.
- Discounts are not applicable for Sale items.
- Selected discounts and promotions are non-transferable, and can be redeemed only by the original recipient.
- Discounts and promotions are only redeemable by the original recipient, if applicable.
- Although we will instruct affiliate windows, press and magazines (and any other organisations) to remove offers or promotions from their sites/publications when they are no longer valid, we cannot be responsible for the failure to do so and will not be in the position to refund any price discrepancies between such articles and our website.